Clinical Narrative Writer - NJ
Apex Life Sciences is looking for a Clinical Narrative Writer to join our Global Biopharma company, located near Summit, NJ.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree (Masters preferred), with 10+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry, or in a CRO. 3+ years of Oncology/Clinical Narrative Writing experience is required.
This is a contract role, with the possibility to convert to permanent.
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Person will support the overall Clinical Study Subject Narratives Process within Hematology/Oncology by authoring and coordinating the Clinical Study Subject Narratives for assigned studies.
- This role will be a part of the Clinical Narrative Writing Group within CR&D.
Responsibilities will include:
- Authoring of Clinical Study Subject Narratives for assigned studies
- Review work of other writers (in-house or consultant) for accuracy, quality, focus, and adherence to format and stylistic requirements, review data to determine the appropriate tabular and textual formats, and the clarity, logic and order of presentation.
- Extensive experience writing all types of clinical and regulatory documents for worldwide use, expertise in the Oncology therapeutic areas, experience in worldwide registration studies and large studies, understanding and good use of all study documents:
- protocol, SAP, CRF, SMQs, expertise in MS WORD, including the ability to solve technical problems with WORD templates, excellent grammatical and communication skills, both written and oral, knowledge of FDA and ICH guidelines, ability to work with multiple complex projects at a time, ability to anticipate and resolve problems working independently, experience working with automated data solutions in clinical documents, experience working with CROs, proficiency in data interpretation, sound organizational skills.
- Experience interfacing with multiple teams, and proven ability to problem solve and identify inconsistencies or inaccuracies in data listings.
- BS degree in biomedical science (Masters preferred) with 10+ years in the pharmaceutical industry or in a CRO, including 3+ years Oncology clinical narrative writing.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.