Sanitation Technician - Day Shift
We are looking for top of market talent to help grow and innovate our company. If you are someone who embraces challenge, fosters innovation, and desires to make a difference in the world, then let's talk.
At Thorne we make products that matter - ones that make people's lives better. Each day begins with a mission to help others discover and achieve their best health. We count on our team members to challenge and push the boundaries to make that happen. As a Thorne Sanitation Technician, you'll be joining a team of more than 300 passionate individuals committed to our cause of providing superior health solutions.
A day in the life of a Sanitation Technician – Day Shift at Thorne includes:
- Establishing and/or adjusting work assignments to meet production schedules.
- Assisting Production Operators with run procedures (i.e., end line clearance, beginning line clearance, cleans, removal of machine parts and reassembly of machine(s) or line equipment) as needed.
- After proper training and certification, operating machinery related to all production needs.
- Adhering to internal safety policies, including use of proper personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Completing cleaning tasks in a timely manner and keeps work area in a neat and efficient manner.
- Taking initiative to ensure production areas and the warehouse meet Thorne Research's standard of cleanliness.
- Operating cleaning machinery (high pressure washer, foamer and floor machine, etc.) after proper training as required by area and assigned by a supervisor.
Employment is contingent on satisfactory results from a drug screening, background and reference checks, assessment tests, and a physical examination.
For a video demonstrating the Sanitation Technician role at Thorne, please follow the link below:
What You Need:
- High school diploma
- Math Ability: Employee has the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in the units of measurement used in the Production Department, using whole numbers and decimals (for example, converting grams to kilograms).
- Ability to work Monday - Thursday 5:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with some overtime
- prior manufacturing experience
What We Offer:
At Thorne, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects, with opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you and your eligible family members, such as:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Company- paid life insurance
- 401k plan with employer matching contributions up to 4%
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly allowance of Thorne supplements
- Paid time off, volunteer time off and holiday leave
- Training, professional development, and career growth opportunities
- A safe and clean work environment
A little bit more about us.
We are committed to providing personalized health solutions, cutting-edge home health test technology, and superior supplements. To do that, Thorne owns every step of its business, from R&D to product delivery and customer service. Currently, we are:
- The only company with exclusive partnerships with the Mayo Clinic and U.S. Olympic teams.
- The #1 prescribed practitioner brand to 30 to 40-year-olds.
- The #2 most dispensed supplement brand.
- The fastest growing supplement company with sales on Amazon; the #1 practitioner brand; with an average ranking of 4.42 of 5 stars.
If you want to make a difference in the lives of others consider becoming part of the Thorne team.
THORNE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER