CACI is seeking a Sr. Windows Systems Administrator to support a DoD client in Suitland, MD.
You'll provide support services with technical problems and information technology issues involving Windows Server, NetApp, VMware or network services to local employees and employees using network remote access. Configure, maintain and provide Window Server Administration support to all users to ensure they have the ability to work at all times. You'll also provide support for all applications running on servers and desktops, and all hardware associated with applications. Help develop IT solutions to meet business objectives. Create and maintain documentation on MIS systems.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required.
- BA/BS degree in IT related field
- CompTIA Security
• CE certification
- Microsoft MCSE certification
- 7+ Years Hands on Windows Systems Administration Experience
- Extensive Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 Experience
- Managing Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of GPOs to support the implementation of DISA STIG settings on file and print services, DNS, Domain Controller's and application servers
- Building, configuring, and managing Microsoft Windows servers in multi tenant enterprise environments
- NetApp experience. Advance knowledge in setting up LUN for VMWare environment.
- Hardening Windows operating systems to STIG compliance
- 2+ years of experience working with virtual infrastructure (i.e. VMWare) and utilizing VB/PowerShell
- Experience/awareness of SCCM methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of hardware and software components of Windows operating systems, in a large operating environment
- In depth knowledge of topology of Storage Area Network and its Support
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- CASP or CISSP certification
- VCP certification
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.