Essential Functions / Process Responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned as necessary
- Collects carts from the parking lot.
- Removes trash from carts prior to returning to the cart storage area.
- Cleans, sweeps, mops, dusts, and maintains entire store's cleanliness and safety.
- Communicates supply needs to Front End Manager.
- Assist Customers in the location of product.
- Maintains a clean environment in the front elevation of the store.
- Cleans and picks up trash and debris from landscaping around the store.
- Participate with a total store mindset.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE preferred:
- Typically requires 0-2 years experience.
- Knowledge of department product, food preparation, and equipment used preferred.
- No prior experience or training required.
Physical and Other Requirements
- Lift loads up to 20 lbs
- Bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling, standing, reaching, and squatting, and walking for long periods of time