Sugar Land, TX
Req Number: 23-1216
What you will be doing
- Promptly clear and reset used tables. Remove dirty stock to dish area and breakdown trays. Take soiled linen to designated area and/or Housekeeping Department for laundering.
- Stock and maintain service stations with the proper supplies before, during and after each shift.
- Set up and refill coffee-to-go station in the lobby, and keep it replenished, as needed. Keep area picked up and clear.
- Promptly assist servers in the pre-bussing of tables and delivery of food orders.
- Assist in the general cleaning and maintenance of the restaurant.
Marriott Houston Sugar Land-SLM
16090 City Walk, Sugar Land, Texas 77479
Welcome to a landmark, just 15 minutes southwest of downtown Houston, where contemporary comfort and classic Texas charm converge. The Sugar Land Marriott is located in the heart of the vibrant new Sugar Land Town Square, surrounded by fabulous dining and delightful shopping venues all within walking distance. All year long, enjoy premier festivals and events on the Town Square Plaza.
What we are looking for
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
- High work ethic and self-initiative, ability to work in high pressure situations
- May be required to work varying schedules to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that provides great experiences for our Guests!