Customer Service Coordinator
Req Number: SF14167
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Schedule & confirm customer repair service calls.
- Coordinate & communicate with repair technician.
- Work independently to resolve customer service issues.
- Adhere to proper Warranty and protection guidelines.
- Serve as liaison between customers and the repair technician.
- Complete reports and other tasks/assignments as required.
- You must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent time Management
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Customer service skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Prior call center experience and prior dispatcher experience is preferable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to work day, night and weekend hours
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.