The Catering Associate performs a variety of tasks based on their particular shift assignment; all positions emphasize patient visitation for meal preferences, tray accuracy and meal assembly, meal distribution, dish room responsibilities, and restocking of work areas and hospital unit pantries.
- Provides menu to patients based on diet orders and obtain meal selections.
- Assembles, delivers, and retrieves meal trays.
- Communicates with managers, dietitians, and nurses to meet meal service needs of patients.
- Assists in the dish room.
- Stocks unit pantries with supplies as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
Experience: Prior experience in healthcare setting preferred.
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Licenses / Certifications: None
Other: If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this position are required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection control.
Reading, speaking, and comprehending the English language required
Apply for Transfer (current employees only)
External applicants click here to apply
External Application Confirm
Are you sure you want to continue as an EXTERNAL applicant?
Internal Application Confirm
Are you sure you want to continue as a INTERNAL applicant?