The Good Samaritan Society is the nation's largest non-profit senior care company. With nearly 100 years of charting new territory, the Society offers an opportunity to weave together imagination with reality and ultimately transform the aging experience in America. Now, partnering with Sanford Health, we are able to provide care through all stages of life. Throughout our organization, you will be part of a family, offering love and compassion to residents as part of a dedicated and diverse care team.
CNA - FT - Weekends only
Location: 9950 - GSS Scandia Village
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, 54235
Employment Type: Full-Time
Shift: Various Shifts Available
- Now conducting virtual interviews today!
- This role will support the center by working every Saturday and Sunday with two 16 hours shifts, either day/evening or evening/NOC
- Shift differential will put starting pay at $24.57/hr
- We are offering a $5,000 sign on bonus on top of our great pay
- Good Samaritan Society – Scandia Village, Located in Sister Bay, WI, is committed to creating a home for our residents that is much like their own — a welcoming and loving place.
- Our range of exceptional care and service options for seniors and others in need in our community includes senior apartments, assisted living apartments and outpatient therapy.
- As a caregiver at the Good Samaritan Society, you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and advance your career in a collaborative healthcare setting with a faith-based mission
- Full Time benefits include; Health, Dental, Vision, Paid holidays, PTO, 401k, w/match and many more.
- Shifts are 16 hour days every Saturday and Sunday with a huge shift differential!
Easy Apply Process
Mobile Device Friendly
- This position helps residents by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation and vital sign monitoring
- Provides resident centered personal care including bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing/undressing, obtaining vital signs, psychosocial support and other personal cares
- Handles and disposes of linens, soiled clothing or supplies properly; follows consistent hand washing and Personal Protective Equipment use
- Completion of an accredited nursing assistant training program approved by the location and the state
- Ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to perform assigned tasks and meet requirements for in-services, training and meeting attendance; must be able to use the electronic medical record for documentation
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include: health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status.