It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Lenco Marine, Inc is the true industry leader in the marine and boating world – manufacturing not only trim tabs but also electric actuators, hatch lifts, switches and the all new Auto Glide boat leveling system. Having expertise in electric technology Lenco Marine has been engineering and manufacturing all of its products to make boating fun, safe and trouble-free since 1986. Therefore, it's no surprise that Lenco's trim tabs have all the high-tech features you have come to expect from one of America's fastest-growing companies. To put it simply, “We make the best boats better!“
Lenco Marine, Inc. is a division of Power Products, LLC, with its brands Ancor®, BEP, Blue Sea Systems, Lenco, Marinco®, Mastervolt and ProMariner designs and manufactures a broad product portfolio of electrical components and power management systems for the marine, Recreational Vehicle, Emergency Vehicle, Specialty Vehicle and Industrial markets
At Lenco Marine, Inc our greatest asset is our people. We offer a friendly environment, benefits package and paid time off policy. We are in growth mode and need to add people to our already dynamic team.
Metal fabricator, typical work hours are Monday-Thursday, 1st shift: 5:00am-3:30pm
$13.50/hour to start; full-time
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Blade layout
- Operation of press brake
- Spot welding
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Metal fabrication experience
- Welding experience preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: Non A/C work area, the noise level is usually moderate
A background check and drug test is required for this position. We are looking for a dedicated person who wants to grow with our company.
Please no phone calls!
We are the people behind life's passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 1-888-735-4767.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies