Advanced Practice Provider - Streetsboro Urgent Care
- Performs patient assessment and assigns diagnosis based on recorded assessment data and current scientific and current research.
- Establishes plan of care and implements interventions in accordance with care paths, protocols, and standards of care and current research.
- Collaborates w/other health care providers in an interdisciplinary approach to provide care to the patient and family.
- Order and perform routine diagnostic procedures
- Develop and implement treatment plans
- Monitor the effectiveness of therapeutic interventions
- Contributes to the educational development of staff, patients, family and self.
- Demonstrates progressive leadership and effective management.
- Provides education through role modeling and in-services to meet identified learning needs and to promote professionalism.
- Advances own professional development through self-directed learning, continuing education and participation in peer review.
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with patients/customers.
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with co-workers.
- Takes responsibility for self-development and supports a learning environment.
- Displays commitment to the mission of the hospital and its values
Urgent Care or ED experience strongly preferred
Weekend and holiday rotation required
Float to all East locations
Experience and Knowledge:
Demonstrated leadership skills
Demonstrated skills in interpersonal relationships
Nursing Doctorate or Master of Science in Nursing with emphasis on clinical practice.
Completion of a formal Physician Assistant training from an accredited program with NCCPA certification.
Required Credentials, Licensure or Certification (i.e. RN, RRT):
Current Registered Nurse license to practice in Ohio.
Current APRN license to practice in Ohio.
Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner certification required