NorthEast Electrical Distributors is the #1 Choice for Electrical Products and Services!
As a member of a branch team, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service through face to face customer interaction; phone, email and our Digital Tools. This is a part time position working 12PM to 5PM, Monday through Friday.
- Increase sales and gross margin; take orders over the phone, in person and via our Digital Tools.
- Enter stock, special, direct and back orders as required.
- Provide customers with information and demonstration of our online solution for fast and easy ordering through our website.
- Responsible to participate in on-going training for Digital Tools.
- Provide support to the Branch Manager in the transferring, warehousing, receiving and shipping of stock and special material.
- Assist in stocking and organizing shelves to facilitate fast and accurate order filling.
- Display and stock material in counter and show room. Participate in promotions as they occur.
- Participate in processes and programs aimed at promoting a safe work environment.
- Perform other duties as required or directed by Manager.
Strong computer skills with emphasis on Excel and Website navigation
High School Diploma required.
2 Year College or Vocational School preferred with emphasis on electrical and construction industry and/or equivalent knowledge through job related experience and training.