SolidWorks Designer needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client in Stratford, CT. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Competitive salary of $45,000year - $60,000/year annually, reflecting your expertise and technical skills
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- Join their team to embark on a career journey with ample room for growth and professional growth
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Associate degree or equivalent, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of experience working in SolidWorks
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As a SolidWorks Designer, you will play a crucial role in working with engineers and job coordinators to develop, design, and model mechanical and electromechanical products and systems and coordinate activities involved in the fabrication, operation, application, installation, and repair of mechanical or electromechanical products and systems.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Utilize SolidWorks to create detailed 3D model drawings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineers and production, to ensure design specifications meet project requirements
- Research and provide detailed specifications for Purchasing to procure materials or components required for the fabrication of the
- Design and create electrical schematics
- Generate and revise technical documentation, including assembly instructions and design specifications.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers, and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- & Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that aligns well with the SolidWorks Designer description and want to learn more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are likely to only apply for jobs if they meet every qualification. The Reserves Network strives to provide everyone with the best experience and opportunities. If you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.