Production Associates Needed - 2nd Shift
Since opening in 1984, Clarity Output Solutions is a leading provider of high-quality print and multi-channel communication services. We are currently seeking second shift Production Associates to join our growing team.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Excellent PTO Plan and 401k
- Full-time permanent positions with opportunities for overtime during busy seasons
- A positive and supportive culture and work environment
- Opportunities for career growth
Our Production Associates are responsible for safe and accurate operation of Digital Printing Presses and finishing equipment.
- Reads job tickets and/or special instructions.
- Performs all necessary quality control (QC) inspections.
- Moves, loads, and unloads paper rolls to Pressroom/on Presses as needed.
- Sets up and calibrates cutter rollers.
- Replaces toner cartridges and fusers.
Knowledge & Experience
- A minimum of 1 year of experience operating manufacturing, production or printing equipment preferred. Related experience will be taken into consideration.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Experience navigating web browsers required.
- Basic math and reading skills required.
- Mechanical aptitude strongly preferred.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Works well both individually and as a team.
- Has a safety conscious mindset.
- Quality oriented and focused.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to safely push/pull up to 100lbs.
- Ability to stand on concrete floor for long periods of time.
- Must be able to walk, stoop, kneel, twist, and bend freely.
Clarity Output Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer