Retail Associate - Housing Available (Stowe, VT, US)
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Come to work at a world class ski shop and enjoy the best benefits package in the industry. Join our passionate team and we’ll train you in all aspects of selling the latest ski and snowboard gear - no experience required! As a Retail Associate, you will provide our guests with gear and services for the ultimate outdoor experience.
- Wage: $20 / hour
- Outlet: Front Four Retail/Rental/Repair, Spruce Logo Shop, Midway, Summit Retail - OM, First Chair, Adventure Outfitters (Skate Operations), TrueNorth/The Lodge at Spruce Peak
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time and Part Time Hours available
- Skill Level: Entry Level
- Provide excellent guest service and product knowledge
- Outfit guests with the latest outdoor gear - we'll train you!
- Work together with teammates to maintain safety Standards
- May include other duties such as cashiering, rentals, or assisting other departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends.
- Commitment to exceptional Customer Service.
- Ability to stand and move in an active, team-oriented environment for extended periods.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
A Retail Associate team member is a flexible employee who often works across multiple departments and in various roles to support the one resort mentality which could include one of the following:
- Mountain Activities
- Retail Rental operations
- Food and Beverage Support
- Ticket sales or scanning
- Lift Operations
- Base Area Operations
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 449590