Arrow Senior Living Management believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success in fulfilling our mission to provide exceptional, loving and dignified care. That contribution should not be limited by assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designated to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the individual or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
To Provide an efficient, exceptional dining experience with first-class customer service.
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each resident’s needs.
- Familiarize yourself with residents of the Community, including each resident's name, interests, hobbies, and food and beverage preferences.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be on time and courteous, and present a clean and professional appearance and demeanor all times.
- Use or wear the equipment, protective devices or clothing that the worker’s Employer requires to be used or worn.
- Promptly and respectfully follow all direction from Culinary Director and other managers and supervisors.
- Provide prompt, polite and professional service to residents.
- Assist residents and team members with beverages, salads, soups, desserts and other service needs; always use serving trays provided to serve dishes and beverages as well as when bussing tables to minimize breakage of such items.
- Pre-bus tables as you work in your section and clean and wipe down and promptly reset tables with utensils, chinaware, silverware and glassware as residents leave dining room.
- Complete daily cleaning duties as scheduled and requested.
- Set tables, refill all condiments and follow cleaning procedure after every meal.
- Set up and replenish salad bar, beverage, and service stations.
- Assist cook with minor preparation, portioning and plate set-up.
- Maintain professionalism when interacting with all current and prospective residents and team members; address resident concerns in a caring manner.
- Participate in all required training programs offered by employer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must be at least sixteen (16) years of age.
- Shall have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Able to read, write, understand and communicate in English at a minimum of 8th grade proficiency.
- Possesses clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to follow written and verbal directions and apply practical problem solving skills if needed.
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Must be criminally cleared.
- Be in good health and physically and mentally capable of performing assigned tasks. Good physical health shall be verified by a health screening performed by a physician not more than six (6) months prior to or seven (7) days following employment. Must test free from pulmonary tuberculosis at time of health screening.
- Have a current Adult First Aid card at time of employment and maintain throughout length of employment.
- Must have dependable transportation and be able to work varying hours as needed.