The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person's responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Filtering oil fryers daily
- Maintaining outside grounds
- Cleaning equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
- Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
- Take out and empty trash compactor
- Change light bulbs
- Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
Starting Wage: $13.00/hour