We are currently looking for Territory Manager, who would be responsible for Respiratory Specialty Care covering Mid Sweden region (Örebro, Värmland, Södermanland, Dalarna).
2! 2 is the number of products that you will be part of launching during 2020. We are a growing pharma company looking for a territory manager, who will be part of 2 exciting launches within Asthma and at the same time driving continued growth for our existing product within the field of Severe Allergic Asthma. We believe that the best way of doing this is when innovative, curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Creation and execution of territory and marketing plans for the assigned product portfolio
• To drive and optimize profitability, sales, market share growth and revenue
• Ensure that Novartis products are broadly understood and available to more patients and customers
• To integrate activities in cross-functional teams (e.g. Medical Affairs, Market Access) to achieve sales targets.
• Make effective use of available technologies and channels to support sales calls. Utilization of digital tools in collaboration with customers and their needs
• Elaborate local strategy and tactical plans for the brands and ensure their implementation
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in Science/Business/Marketing, LIF certified or similar
• Proficient in Swedish and English
• 2-4 years of sales experience in Pharma, biotech or devices industry
• Product launch experience (preferred)
• Experience in establishing customer relationships
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
REGION EUROPE GENMED
NOV SVERIGE SWE