Responsibilities and Purpose
- Collect data for MDS, including quarterly MDS, for residents in a timely fashion as required by RAI manual and guidelines from HCFA. Review RAPs upon completion and all pertinent data.
- Maintain accurate MDS/Care Plan tracking to ensure timely completion.
- Ensure that each MDS is completed in an accurate, factual manner to reflect the resident’s current medical condition as evidenced by physical assessment and documentation in the resident’s medical record.
- Coordinate decisions about whether to proceed to care plan or not and document on MDS as indicated and as required by state/federal regulations.
- Electronically record and transmit MDS data according to the state database as required by state and federal regulations.
Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma RN or LPN License.
- Up to date First Aid and CPR certification.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of the MDS and RAPs with the ability to draft a comprehensive plan of care for residents that is individualized and specific to current status and care needs.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.