Required Job Skills:
- Marketing and Advertising – Responsible for conducting property tours to prospects and parents.
- Recruiting – Recruit, coordinate, and lead focus groups.
- Customer Loyalty Management– Create loyalty programs that go above and beyond resident needs and improve resident retention through service
- Prospect Management – Leverage key contacts within specific arenas to promote Aspen Heights.
- Lease Management –Assist in the lease signing process, includes preparing lease paperwork.
- Campus Networking – Develop relationships with university community and engage in various events, clubs and meetings in order to network and brand company. Present at key events, clubs, meetings, etc. within designated arenas (i.e. Greek Life, Business fraternities, and student organizations). Serve as an on-campus representative for Aspen Heights.
- Social Media – Use social media tools to increase exposure and gain brand awareness
Key Characteristics for a successful Marketing Associate:
- Customer Service – Provides “World Class Customer Service” to those that they interact with and serve on a daily basis.
- Creative - Shows imagination. Generates new ideas to problems or innovates around already established approaches.
- Organized – Plans and organizes tasks in an efficient productive manner. Focuses on key priorities. Can juggle multiple projects. Pays attention to detail.
- Empathetic - Understanding of others needs
- Quality – Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality performance
- Adaptable – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities. Copes effectively with complexity. Flexes around new ideas, processes or environments.
- Connection - Committed to collaboration, play, healthy relationships.
Creativity - Committed to continuous learning, imagination, curiosity.
Performance - Committed to excellence, accountability, and responsibility.
- Leadership - Committed to self-awareness, integrity, and compassion.
- Familiarity with social media in the workplace
- Experienced in Google docs and Microsoft Office
- A strong desire to be innovative in the student housing industry
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong customer service skills