At Fleet Farm our Basic Maintenance Specialists service our customer vehicles in basic oil change, tire rotation and completing vehicle courtesy checks as they continue learning new skills in a rapidly growing automotive industry.
- Change oil and oil filters
- Check fluids and air filters
- Install batteries and checks charging systems
- Check/replace bulbs and wipers
- Inform store management of equipment mechanical repair problems as they occur
- Maintain an organized and neat bay
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules
- Road test vehicles when needed
- Demonstrate the ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
- A high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude
- Must have a valid driver's license
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do work ethic and have a desire to progress in your career in the automotive service industry, please apply today!
Enjoy Great Benefits, Unlimited Earning Potential Incentive Programs and Growth Opportunities