What You'll Get to Do:
Under minimal direction manage and coordinate a team of cross-functional activities related to meeting the most complex sensing, networking and communications challenges facing our U.S Federal Government Customers.
More About the Role:
- Manage and lead a team of operation's experts to include employee selection, oversight of technical, contractual, and programmatic functions of the contract, and production.
- Coordinate duty requirements according to the customer needs, plan and schedule project commitments, coordinate staff member assignments, and develop and manage to program budgets.
- Lead technical team meetings and facilitate tracking/completion of action items.
- Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports on all projects of responsibility.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions and assist in executing the implementation of strategic plan by collaborating with managers and operation's personnel
- Provide leadership in hiring, and collaborate with Recruiting Manager to seek out new avenues for recruiting technical staff.
- Recommend and initiate process and procedural improvements.
- Lead by example with respect to all matters related to compliance and security.
- Ensure 100% participation in all required training and adherence to LGS Policy and other Customer regulations and requirements
- Drive towards successful fulfillment, and extension, of the department strategic initiatives.
- Continue to have a major technical impact on execution and innovation within the organization.
- Provide supervision and development to a team of professionals. Lead & support all departmental management activities, action items, mentoring and people support, force management, etc.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Experience leading or making strong technical contributions to highly multidisciplinary programs.
- TS/SCI Security Clearance w/polygraph
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of multi-disciplined professionals
- Demonstrated success with internal and external customer oral and written communications.
- Demonstrated commitment to success and the customer mission.
- Experience successfully mentoring junior personnel, new hires, and/or other engineers.
- Contributed to department initiatives through new business development, technical advancements, or team/culture building.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline and 6-8 years of experience or a combination of education and related experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Masters Degree
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.