Qualified Mental Health Professional - Sterling, VA
$1,500 Sign on bonus*
Join a team that can truly make an impact on the lives of others!
At Health Connect America, we are dedicated to making connections happen every day by cultivating growth, belonging, and wellness for our teammates, while providing meaningful mental & behavioral health services to our community.
What will I be doing?
- Assisting children and adolescents who are at risk of being removed from the home
- Working to preserve the family through intensive weekly in-home sessions and community-based counseling
- Creating individual treatment plans based on family's needs
Am I a good fit?
- Successful staff exude a passion for serving vulnerable individuals and families
- A flexible schedule is important for this role, and allows you to have control over your session planning
- Ability to work independently and manage time well
- Ability to collaborate with a team to accomplish goals
- Bachelor's Degree in human services or related field
- Two years’ experience with youth or families
- One year of clinical work experience is preferred
- Must have ability to register as a QMHP in Virginia and must be registered with the Board of Counseling as a QMHP-C or QMHP-Trainee. (For more information, please review the Virginia Board of Counseling requirements at: https://www.dhp.virginia.gov/counseling/counseling_QMHP.htm)
- Valid Virginia driver's license; Must be able to provide your own transportation to and from place of work.
- Office located in Sterling, VA. Potential to provide services in neighboring counties (20–25-mile radius)
*Sign on bonus disbursement schedule to be discussed at time of interview.
Health Connect America is a multi-state, community mental health, behavioral health, family preservation, and therapeutic foster care services provider. It is the mission of Health Connect America to create quality, affordable opportunities for individuals and families to achieve their greatest potential in a safe, positive living environment.
We encourage wellness for our staff by offering competitive compensation and benefits to our full-time team members including medical, vision/dental, 401K, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and paid time off. We also offer an Employee Assistance Program including 8 counseling sessions per year to promote emotional wellbeing.
Health Connect America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.