RGBSI, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace & defense, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
- The Production Supervisor - Intermediate is responsible for managing small work teams in a fast paced, high volume, unionized manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinating all activities to achieve business metrics and to implement World Class Manufacturing (WCM) processes in coordination with other WCM Plant Pillars.
- May be required to operate a company vehicle. Valid driver's license is required along with a clean driving record.
- This position will be with General Assembly in Trim. Experience in this area is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Manufacturing experience (2 yrs. minimum).
- Supervisory experience (2 yrs. minimum).
- MUST be able to work any shift schedule and/or OT as needed.
- Candidate should be able to hit the ground running with little supervision.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement, etc. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com to learn more.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, Mexico, and India.