Requisition Number: ASSIS01570
ASSISTANT DAY HEALTH CENTER MANAGER
The Assistant Day Health Center Manager is responsible for the co-management of team members and activities at the assigned center; provides guidance and supervision to assigned team members. Assists with the planning and direction of center activities; participates in the development of departmental goals and objectives. Acts as a substitute facilitator in providing leadership and participating in the interdisciplinary team meetings. Resolves program participant, caregiver and employee concerns; and performs other related duties as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the co-management of team members and activities within the PACE Center, in alignment with the PACE SEMI values and culture.
- In coordination with the Day Health Center Manager, oversees the training of team members, schedules work hours and assigns job duties.
- Supervises team members and assists with hiring, evaluation of performance, counseling, discipline, and making recommendation of termination when indicated.
- Coordinates services to PACE SEMI participants at the center. Plans and directs center activities including making emergency arrangements for participants as needed.
- Maintains departmental policies and procedures.
- Other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- An Associate’s Degree is required; equivalent professional experience will be considered.
- A minimum of one year supervisory experience required.
- Interest and ability to work in interdisciplinary team environment.
- Group leadership skills.
- Fast-paced environment requiring flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Possible exposure to communicable disease.