No time to complete your application now? No problem! Simply click “Apply now“ to create a login and enter your contact details. We will be in touch with you!
Have you ever considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now's your chance!
Get paid to do what you love!
Join the First Transit team as a Shuttle Bus Driver at the College of Staten Island. As a Bus Driver you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us! Our University Shuttle Bus Drivers are responsible for safely transporting students and faculty in a courteous and reliable manner.
Call Jose for more information: 609-731-7940
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $15 per hour starting wage
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Full-time shifts
- Opportunity for overtime
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid CDL Class B with Airbrakes and Passenger Endorsements
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Have prior large bus experience in city environment (preferred)
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
- Please Note - All candidates are subject to a pre-employment background check, drug screen and DOT physical.
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online!
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status