Staten Island, NY
Our Expanding Multi-Practice Medical Group is seeking candidates for a Medical Assistant. Flexibility, professional appearance, good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment are crucial for this role. The office is fast-paced and requires attention to details while maintaining a welcoming presence for both patients, their parents, and visitors.
As the Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for preparing patients during office visits and assisting patients and family members before, during, and after a doctor’s visit. During your day, you will perform a variety of patient care activities to assist physicians and nursing personnel. Successful candidates for this role will deliver quality customer service and maintain established quality control standards. Someone with strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills is a good fit for this healthcare role.
For this position, availability and flexibility are very important because your schedule may vary from week to week based upon the staffing needs of the office. Proposed schedule:
Tuesday: 12 PM- 7:30 PM
Thursday: 9 AM- 7:30 PM
Saturday: 9 AM- 2 PM (At least 2 Saturdays a month)
Adjuvant.Health, powered by Allied Physicians Group, supports our physician business services with our highly trained and dedicated team. This allows physicians to focus on patient care while we focus on administrative services, ultimately creating a better work-life balance. We currently support 34 physician practices located throughout Long Island, Queens, Staten-Island, as well as Westchester and Orange Counties.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare with exceptional service to all. Our vision is to create an exceptional patient experience with a culture that empowers our staff and offers professional fulfillment to our clinicians. Our Core Values are what make our culture:
• Rooms patients according to company standards
• Records patient care documentation in the medical record accurately and in a timely manner
• Coordinates patient care as directed by physicians, company standards and policies
• Processes appropriate documents in an organized and accurate fashion
• Coordinating out-patient testing and referrals and hospital pre-admission when necessary.
• Respects patient confidentiality at all times
• Preparing, restocking, and disinfecting examination rooms, procedure rooms, lab area, and all other patient care areas at scheduled intervals and as needed.
• Representing clinic in a professional manner and treating all customers and fellow employees in a courteous and cooperative manner.
• Attending required meetings and participating in team activities and professional development activities.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned
Compensation & Benefits offered:
(You must work a minimum of 30 hours a week to be eligible for benefits)
This Organization Participates in E-Verify. Allied Physicians group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Allied Physicians Group
Staten Island, NY