Job Description Summary
We are looking for an Inventory Management Specialist to ensure that critical parts are available as needed for the Maintenance Department.
&W Services offers:
- Competitive Compensation!
- Weekly Pay!
- Comprehensive Benefits that start on your first day!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- Training to work in a Cutting Edge Facility!
- A Safety First Culture!
- Manage inventories of all maintenance repair parts
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Planner and maintenance/production supervisors to forecast and ensure required parts and consumables are in stock for scheduled maintenance actions
- Preassemble parts kits for scheduled Preventative Maintenance (PM) actions
- Create purchase order requisitions and place orders with vendors after the proper approvals are in place
- Utilize the computerized maintenance management and purchasing software systems
- Know the department budget and stay within the budgetary limits
- Prepares reports and analysis as required
Must have High School education or equivalent; Associates degree in business or similar field preferred Must have 3 to 5 years' experience in parts ordering, storing, and inventory control position(s). Must have high level of organizational skills and the ability to operate independently yet as part of a team Must have strong computer skills and experience in extracting and analyzing data using information system reporting tools such as an ERP system, computerized maintenance management system, or M/S Excel. Must be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal, teambuilding and leadership skills
Come work with our team! We are a hard-working, committed group of people who believe in delivering quality service to our client.
We love coming to work each day to help clients keep their facilities running in top condition with no downtime. Does this sound like something you'd like to be part of? Join us!
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.