This is an exciting opportunity for technology instructors and corporate trainers!
Deliver SAP training classes in a formal environment to the customers' business user population. Must have the ability to transfer knowledge in a formal setting. You must work effectively with project & training development teams related to course objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitates instructor-led training (ILT) after attending the train the trainer course.
- Transfers SAP and job knowledge to the users in the classroom using a variety of methods: PPT slides, a live SAP system, whiteboarding, and role-playing.
- Apprentices with other team members to enhance current skills and build on their current SAP knowledge.
- Brings issues/concerns to training project management for resolution.
- Reviews and edits training materials with guidance (if needed)
- Responsible for internal quality reviews of training material.
- Executes training exercise testing to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
- May perform project administration tasks as necessary (Workfront, etc.).
- Assists in go-live support efforts (as and if needed).
SAP Module Expertise needed: (2 or more of the following):
- Accounts Payable
- Purchasing or Central Procurement
- Grants Management
- Fund Accounting
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Reporting and Analytics
- Labor Distribution (in a university environment)
Education and/or Experience
- 3 to 5 years of solid SAP experience
- University experience (from the business side) a plus
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of training tools & methodologies
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Solid expertise of MS-Office products: PowerPoint and Word
- Usage of Sharepoint
- SAP transactional knowledge
- Aptitude to quickly learn software products like Workfront and SAP Enable Now
We plan to use the Tell Me, Show Me, Let Me approach within the different training delivery and support formats.
- Tell Me is considered to be the core of basic instruction. It is the delivery of facts, rules, processes, and basic knowledge.
- Show Me is where the learner sees the tool in action. This includes everything from live demos to simple animations that demonstrate how to use the tool and execute different processes.
- Let Me is where the learner is hands-on with the tool. This often means using branched scenarios to let learners see different results as a product of their actions. This allows learners to troubleshoot and learn from their mistakes before they are placed in a live situation.
End users will be provided with a Learning Journey that outlines the suggested training to take in order to become knowledgeable of the software tool. We will be using several different formats to deliver the training to the end-user.