Mid-South Air Conditioning is family owned and operated company serving communities in the states of Mississippi and Alabama. Being an Alabama State Board Certified HVAC Contractor and a Rheem Pro Partner, we guarantee high quality workmanship and are dedicated to the complete satisfaction of every customer.
Currently we're looking for Experienced HVAC Installer to join our team! If you are looking for a long term career with a reputable company, apply today!
Primary Job Functions: To install heating and air conditioning systems, accessories, and ductwork to company standards while providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
Work Hours: 40+ hours per week, Monday to Friday, overtime as required
- Must pass drug and background screens
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- 2+ years install experience
- NATE install certified or obtain within 1 year of hire
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Understand and apply all codes for residential and commercial
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Ability to train and supervise others
- ALL JOB SEEKERS MUST APPLY THROUGH ONLINE ONLY, WALK-INS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNTIL APPLICATION WILL BE REVIEWED*