A Career with Point72's Technology
As Point72 re-imagines the future of investing, our Technology group is constantly improving our company's IT infrastructure, positioning us at the forefront of a rapidly evolving technology landscape. We're a team of experts innovating, discovering new ways to harness the power of open source solutions, and embracing enterprise agile methodology, new technologies and ways of conducting business in markets.
If you are interested in joining a world-class organization that operates in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and rewards talent with recognition and increased responsibility, then this is the right opportunity for you.
What you'll do
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong organizational and communication skills , fondness for technology innovation and a passion for content development to work closely with the CTO and his leadership team on strategy and employee engagement within the division. The ideal candidate should want to quickly learn a lot about financial markets and how constantly evolving technology affects and transforms how those markets operate.
Working closely with the Chief Operating Officer, Technology, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Office of the CTO in developing the materials to help reinforce the culture of innovation and drive the continued evolution of Point72's Technology group
- Documenting the strategic decisions and key outcomes of meetings with senior tech leadership
- Developing content for technology communications forums (i.e., a tech blog, internal communications to the tech team, all hands meetings) and reports
- Assisting with the organization, facilitation, and content development for division meetings, town halls, and other culture-building events
- Partner with the Firm's Communications function to ensure clear information dissemination for significant Technology initiatives
This role is available in Stamford with travel to New York.
- 2+ years experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills (a writing sample will be required)
- Experience with active listening and the ability to provide independent thought and contextualization
- Can manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a strong attention to detail and a high degree of organization
- Familiarity with technical topics; work experience within a technical organization preferred
- Have demonstrated academic success as reflected in a minimum GPA of 3.3/4.0
- Have a commitment to acting with professionalism and integrity at all times
- Demonstrate an ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff
We take care of our people
We invest in our people, their careers, their health, and their well-being. We want you to concentrate on success and leave the rest to us. When you work here, we provide:
- Fully-paid health care benefits
- Generous parental and family leave policies
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Tuition assistance
- A 401(k) savings program with an employer match and more
Point72 Asset Management is a global firm led by Steven Cohen that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide. Resting on more than a quarter-century of investing experience, we seek to be the industry's premier asset manager through delivering superior risk-adjusted returns, adhering to the highest ethical standards, and offering the greatest opportunities to the industry's brightest talent. We're inventing the future of finance by revolutionizing how we develop our people and how we use data to shape our thinking. For more information, visit www.Point72.com/working-here.