Requisition Number: SUMME02991
Every Summer Internship Should Feel This Good!
A few things you should know..
- Business hours are 9:00am-5:00pm EST, Monday through Friday, with a daily half hour unpaid lunch break
- Our Summer 2021 Internship Program is 8 weeks in total will run from June 14th-August 13th
- We typically have 1 opening in each department
- Please make sure to attach your resume as well as any additional information you would like us to have
- With a growing number of applicants each year, this is a highly competitive Internship program. Please feel free to add additional information to your application such as a link to your blog, Linkedin, your portfolio, or any other relevant project to show your passion!
- Rising Juniors and Seniors are considered first
- All applications must be received by Friday, March 12th
We’re on the lookout for highly motivated college students, in good academic standing, who are passionate about our brand and about working toward a career in the retail industry.
Interns will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day operations within their designated department, providing support to other departments as needed, as well as handling administrative tasks throughout the office. In addition to the above responsibilities, all Interns will be assigned a group project to work on throughout the summer and are expected to present their findings to management at the conclusion of the Internship. Interns will be assigned a group of business leaders for direction and guidance through the project. Vineyard vines also provides social and educational experiences for our Interns. Please note: All of these interns will be hosted virtually.
- Assist the General Counsel with implementing contract management system, IP/brand management and protection
- Review commercial contracts and developing communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to carefully listen to others at all levels in the organization
- Have strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Understand and adheres to all policies related to the organization
- Complete ad hoc projects and responsibilities as needed
What you bring:
- Preferred - Second-year law student
- Interest in law, contracts, and brand protection
- Familiarity with social media
- A passion for the vineyard vines brand and lifestyle
- Great communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Flexibility and open-mindedness
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential company materials
- Strong interpersonal and communication
- Ability to plan, manage time, and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
Every-day will feel this good because:
- We have a fun-entrepreneurial culture filled with truly “good” people
- Every Friday we have “Fruit, Bagels, and Big Ideas” where you can learn something new from executive leaders
- We offer a generous employee discount so you can rep our lifestyle on-and-off the boat