Requisition Number: SUMME02984
Every Summer Internship Should Feel This Good!
A few things you should know..
- Business hours are 9:00am-5:00pm EST, Monday through Friday, with a daily half hour unpaid lunch break
- Our Summer 2021 Internship Program is 8 weeks in total will run from June 14th-August 13th
- We typically have 1 opening in each department
- Please make sure to attach your resume as well as any additional information you would like us to have
- With a growing number of applicants each year, this is a highly competitive Internship program. Please feel free to add additional information to your application such as a link to your blog, Linkedin, your portfolio, or any other relevant project to show your passion!
- Rising Juniors and Seniors are considered first
- All applications must be received by Friday, March 12th
We’re on the lookout for highly motivated college students, in good academic standing, who are passionate about our brand and about working toward a career in the retail industry.
Interns will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day operations within their designated department, providing support to other departments as needed, as well as handling administrative tasks throughout the office. In addition to the above responsibilities, all Interns will be assigned a group project to work on throughout the summer and are expected to present their findings to management at the conclusion of the Internship. Interns will be assigned a group of business leaders for direction and guidance through the project. Vineyard vines also provides social and educational experiences for our Interns. Please note: All of these interns will be hosted virtually.
- Ecomm (On-figure and laydown) Prep
- Act as liaison between Style, Photo, Visual, Merchant and Wholesale Teams to coordinate samples
- Assist with check-in samples with product guides and line sheets, sample lending/borrowing processes, tracking
- Assist with campaign concepting, profile research, casting, competitive research
- Assist with campaign development, creation of print & digital assets
- Take on ad-hoc projects as needed
- Willingness to share and contribute creative ideas
What you bring:
- Candidates must have a “can-do“ attitude, strong attention to detail and be comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Graphic Design and knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is a plus
- Well-organized, talented and enthusiastic
- Proactive in their approach, look for opportunities to improve upon existing structures and find creative ways to utilize best practices
- Demonstrates the ability to carefully listen to others at all levels in the organization
- Strong time management, prioritization and organization skills
- Understands and adheres to all policies related to the organization
Every-day will feel this good because:
- We have a fun-entrepreneurial culture filled with truly “good” people
- Every Friday we have “Fruit, Bagels, and Big Ideas” where you can learn something new from executive leaders
- We offer a generous employee discount so you can rep our lifestyle on-and-off the boat