At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an Associate Web Support Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We are actively looking for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
Driven to deliver a best-in-class web support experience on www.pitneybowes.com. If you leverage metrics and marketing technology to derive insights that continually improves web satisfaction with our clients, this is a great opportunity for you. Client focus is part of our DNA here at PB and this individual needs to be able to partner with key stakeholders across the business and build meaningful relationships that cultivate a culture of client success.
This position will sit full-time in Stamford, CT. The position is within our talented Digital Marketing organization that delivers outcomes for our businesses around the globe.
- Be responsible for the client self-service user experience for both account support and technical support.
- Be responsible for the overall success of the support experience based on KPI's that you will define with the business.
- Understand all 'as is' self-service experiences to ensure that you build scalable, global and reusable solutions.
- Be challenged with both global and regional requirements that may contradict each other.
- Work with user experience and technical experts to rationalize and propose the best experience based on the desired business impact and data-based insights.
- Work to execute a roadmap that supports strategic goals including content optimizations, A/B Tests, global product launches, and rate change events.
- Provide ongoing analytics and insights to the business to include (but not limited to): visits, top articles and top journey paths, transactions/conversions, support cases created and abandonments.
- Be responsible to add new features and enhancements to the web client experience as needed.
- Will work with internal teams on client programs with a focus on content effectiveness and user experience.
- 3-5 years of experience leading a work stream of web development/optimization projects to effectively support client self-service goals and drive digital channel engagement
- 3-5 years of experience working with an enterprise level web CMS to create content and make timely edits to webpages
- Basic HTML skills required for this role
- Experience working with cross-functional business units and technical teams
- Proven ability to successfully balance new priorities and propose schedule changes
- Setting and managing expectations with stakeholders in multiple regions
- Knowledge of using business insights to improve the client experience
- Understand what makes a good web client experience versus a bad one
- Experience developing user stories and test scripts; performing UAT and smoke testing
- Experience working on projects with regional, global and translation requirements
- Understanding of content strategy, SEO, branding, AI, cloud-based technologies
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (Knowledge Management, Case Management)
- Proficiency with enterprise level web CMS, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) preferred
- Working knowledge of digital asset management (structure, file maintenance, accessibility, optimization, etc.)
- Experience with hands-on development, implementation/rollouts, and troubleshooting basic website issues
- Experience with ticketing system and/or lifecycle management system such as Jira
- Proficiency in CSS a plus
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google, Omniture
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint to effectively organize and present data to all levels in Marketing
- Experience analyzing client feedback with VOC tools such as opinion lab or ConfirmIT
- Experience presenting personalized and relevant content based on persona
- Passion for creating an outstanding user experience with a client-first mindset
- Interest in technology, software and hardware products
- Contagious and innovative working style and agent of change
- Strong oral and written business communication skills, comfortable to convey your perspective in a friendly and professional manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize your work and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Motivation, decisiveness, efficiency, and collaboration are musts
- Ability to think and execute quickly while maintaining unwavering attention to detail
- Proven teamwork skills, flexibility and the ability to work cross-functionally with business and technical teams.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.