Do you want to be a part of a dynamic organization? Are you a dedicated, customer service-oriented individual that is committed to excellence? Do you have a true passion for helping others and a desire to create a strong maintenance team? If so, Venterra has an excellent career opportunity for you as a full time Maintenance Manager at Vinings in Stafford, Texas. This role will require HVAC certification, previous industry experience, rotating on-call availability, effective verbal and written communication skills with residents and team members, and on-call availability.
COVID-19 has created some big changes in all of our daily lives, and we’ve made a number of significant changes to our operations, but at the end of the day, we’re still in the people business, and people will always deserve an amazing place to call home. So, while the way we’re doing business has changed, we’re still hiring across the Venterra portfolio!
Founded in 2001, at Venterra, we own and manage apartment communities in 11 major US cities that provide housing to over 32,000 people and 11,000 pets. We are committed to improving the lives of our residents by delivering an industry-leading customer experience. Find out more about us at Venterra.com and read employee reviews on our company Glassdoor page!
We’re honored to have received the following workplace recognitions:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, & 2016 Fortune Top 100 Best Medium Workplaces
- 2020 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
- 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity
- 2017 & 2016 Glassdoor Best Places to Work
- 2020, 2019 & 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces in Texas
- 2018 Houston Top Workplaces
- 2018 Glassdoor Top CEOs
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces by the Achievers Corporation
- “Top Rated“ recognition for 98% of our communities by ApartmentRatings.com
Our Maintenance Managers provide quality service to our residents, supervise our maintenance teams, and are responsible for prioritizing, scheduling, and monitoring daily maintenance activities, as well as overseeing the physical assets, general maintenance repairs, apartment make-readies, and preventative maintenance and construction or rehabilitation projects for their community. They maintain an adequate inventory of supplies for repairs and operate within budgeted amounts, making good financial decisions.
This position will appeal to you if you:
- Have a true passion for helping others and enjoy interacting with people
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no day is ever the same
- Enjoy problem-solving and finding unique solutions to complex problems
- Are resourceful, focused on the details, have a sense of urgency, take pride in getting results, and strive to “raise the bar“ through continuous coaching
- Enjoy being in a position that allows you to use your technical, communication, and computer skills
- Have a desire to create a strong team and a positive work environment
- Have strong personal values and want to work for a values-based company
If you are motivated to work in a challenging environment, where your results will be recognized and rewarded, you should consider a career with Venterra. We are looking for the best in the industry, those that genuinely wish to excel in their career.
Come join a team where you have unlimited growth potential and career advancement. We offer great compensation, an excellent benefits package, and training to reach your full potential!
Know someone who would be perfect for a role with us? Refer them to us and you could be $250 richer!
Subscribe to our blog to get The Venterra Skinny!