I am partnering exclusively with a Fortune 500 company in the Twin Cities on a senior leadership position within an International Tax Planning team. The VP is looking for someone to succeed them in a short amount of time. The person in this role needs to be highly technical in terms of tax planning experience. Their business is extremely complex and there is a lot of M&A activity going on, so this team is highly critical. This person will oversee the tax planning team, which is comprised of extremely strong Big 4 talent. Please apply directly or contact Sara.Kendrick@ambrion.com for more information.
- Extensive tax research, analysis, and clear communication of international tax laws and principles for tax planning and multiple tax projects
- Review and prepare tax models, calculations, and research memoranda
- Review and provide technical expertise with regards to international income tax compliance including FAS109 and Forms 1118, 5471, 8865, 8858, disclosures, and related forms and calculations.
- Stay current on emerging international tax issues and changes to tax regulations in order to determine potential impact
- Coordinate and collaborate with external tax advisors and foreign entity controllers on foreign tax issues and US impact
- Manage international tax planning team and transfer pricing associates to ensure project completion even as priorities and timelines change
- MBT or JD required, CPA preferred
- 10+ years of tax experience with 8+ years of international tax planning experience
Job Reference # 8446