CSI is growing by expanding our product portfolio and global footprint to serve more patients with cardiovascular disease. We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead CSI’s International marketing strategies and plans to support entry and execution in new markets. This person will drive entry into and growth in international markets and will define and build an international marketing infrastructure that supports CSI’s success around the world. This is a high-visibility role working closely with senior CSI cross-functional and executive leadership as well as CSI’s Distribution Partners in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Partner with peripheral and coronary franchise teams, R&D, Regulatory, Legal, Healthcare Economics & Reimbursement, Sales and Professional Education, and Regional Partners to develop sound, informed strategies and plans for initial market entry and long-term success.
- Develop regional launch plans to drive CSI entry and success as we enter and establish our therapies in Japan, Europe, Asia and other geographies around the world.
- Define go-to-market strategies and plans
- Work with distributor and internal partners to support development and execution of MarCom, convention, digital, and other promotional activities.
- Work with Sales and Professional education to develop and execute effective training plans and programs.
- Work with CSI International organization, manufacturing and supply, and regional partners to forecast for launch.
- Develop and manage international marketing budgets
- Work with Manufacturing, Supply Chain and regional partners to oversee forecasting and inventory strategies to ensure timely product availability and efficient resource management.
- Set, track and report key performance milestones and indicators on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to drive success and adapt execution to achieve goals.
- Work with regional partners to become in-house expert on international market needs, identifying and developing strong relationships with local physician thought-leaders to stay current with Voice of Customer, local market needs, and competitive environment.
- Track industry trends, regulatory updates, and competitive climate and communicate findings with marketing team, sales, and product development and leadership teams.
- Handle various other duties as delegated by marketing leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a clinical or technical field required. MBA or related Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of marketing and/or medical devices experience. Direct management/team leadership experience preferred.
- 3+ years of international sales and/or marketing experience. General understanding of global regulatory, economic, and reimbursement environments.
- Demonstrated leadership in the successful commercialization of new products internationally
- Demonstrated leadership of cross functional team members on creation of commercial strategies, strategic programs, clinical messaging and positioning, and competitive differentiation
- Knowledge of interventional cardiology, interventional radiology, and vascular surgery fields strongly desired.
- Sales orientation or experience working with distributor salesforce.
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker, able to work in a team environment with demonstrated effectiveness at cross-functional collaboration and ability to drive execution.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to self-task and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Success leading and working through ambiguity and change.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with ability to interact at all levels of an organization and to confidently and competently present to executive teams and large groups.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Work is performed on-site in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment.