QA Tester (Automated)
Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, and Denver Areas.
We are currently looking for a QA Tester to join our team.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with Developers on the team to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute automated test cases and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
- Experience in QA methodology.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.