Requisition Number: LOANO02319
Start or continue to build your career with a top ranked mortgage company!
Waterstone Mortgage was recently named the #2 Best Company to Work For by Mortgage Executive Magazine! Our company culture is second to none; to learn more about our exceptional work/life balance and employee engagement, visit our website, Facebook page, or Instagram!
If you're a go-getting Loan Originator who thrives on seeing your customers achieve their homeownership goals, Waterstone Mortgage may be a fit for you!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Faster than average closings (27 days from contract to close on average, published by Ellie Mae)
- Innovative technology
- Product variety
- Forward-thinking leadership
- Strong operational support
- Unparalleled sales training
- Marketing support to help increase your business
- Ability to lend in 48 states, no license needed!
- Competitive rates and unlimited earning potential
- Loan Officer Assistant, based on production
- Coaching to help you get to the next level
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engages in Outside Sales, including but not limited to:
- Attending in-person meetings and corresponding with potential clients or real estate brokers;
- Distributes mailings, makes calls or web-based solicitations away from WMC’s Place of Business.
- Engages in promotional work that is performed incidental to and in conjunction with an employee’s own outside sales or solicitations; provides loan data to support marketing and sales promotion programs.
- Interviews applicants and requests information for applications incidental to originating loans. With the assistance of processors or other staff, completes applications in a timely manner and inputs applicant data into Encompass.
- Analyzes applicant’s financial status; including financial statements, tax returns, credit, and property evaluations (P+L Statements) incidental to originating loans, to determine feasibility of granting credit.
- Compiles loan packages and facilitates negotiations with applicants to establish standards on items such as fees, loan repayment options and other credit terms.