IT - Developer/Applications Programmer - Niche 2 (Java Or .Net Developer)
St Louis, MO
- The main function of an specialty analyst/developer is to develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs utilizing software packages considered.
- A typical specialty analyst/developer is responsible for designing software or customizing software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one s time.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware.
- Knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
- Intermediate knowledge of niche computer software, such as FIX messaging, Java and Csharp.net.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
- 2-4 years experience required.
- Business experience with equity, options, and mutual fund trading highly preferred.
Ali Bin Mohammed | Latitude36 Inc | Sr. IT Recruiter
Desk: 615.203.0310 & 615.810.0008 | Email: AMohammed@lat36.com
Web: www.Lat36.com |