IT Audit Analyst
At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
- MUST have IT Audit experience
- MUST have CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor Certification)
- SOX Audit and compliance experience on systems / infrastructure is preferred
- Open to candidate that is willing to relocate to St. Louis, MO
- US Citizen, Green Card holder, EAD OPT only
Senior IT Audit Analyst
The successful candidate, will have the opportunity to work with our client whom is a reputable global provider in integrated pharmacy benefit management, cost management as well as patient-care services worldwide.
6 months contract with possibility of renewal and/or contract to hire. Position is based in St. Louis, MO.
The Senior IT Audit Analyst will be responsible of:
· Carrying out audit of IT infrastructure and systems within the organization.
· Perform risk assessments for sensitive internal and external systems
· Ensures that the security of information systems assets is in compliance with company policies, SAS70, Sarbanes Oxley, Payment Card Industry, HIPAA, NIHB and DIACAP
· Ensures that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security
· Bachelor's Degree in computer related field desired
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT audit experience, preferable in IT Systems.
· Must be a Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
· Familiarity with external regulations, e.g., DIACAP, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley
· Strong understanding of information security principles
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with internal/external entities and executives a must
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Weekly pay and service bonus plans