Individual & Family Therapist - PLPC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW
A premier substance abuse recovery center located just outside St. Louis in the Dittmer area is searching for an Individual & Family Therapist for their well-known program. The Program is individually based, member-centric, and is tailored to both substance misuse issues, and co-occurring mental health issues by providing a personalized and well-rounded approach to recovery.
We are looking for a therapist to work 4 -10 hour days a week with one weekend day included for family work. Caseload is 15-16 and clients stay an average of 30 days. The therapist would join a collaborative team comprised of counselors, case management, and medication management for the client.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about recovery and excited to join one of the best-known programs in the country.
- Responsible for a caseload and shall provide services including family therapy.
- The Family Therapist may conduct psychosocial and bio-psychosocial assessments and develop a diagnosis from the information gathered in the assessment.
- Collaborate with the Treatment Team to formulate the Master Treatment Plan and assist in coordinating discharge planning.
- Responsibility for maintaining communication between treatment team members, family, referral sources, and other service providers as needed.
- PLPC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW in the State of MO
- At least 1 year of family therapy experience
- ** $5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Licensed Clinicians **