Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, and Denver Areas.
We are currently looking for a .NET Developer to join our team.
- Responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems.
- Talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments.
- Responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness.
- Required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting moderately complex components of the systems infrastructure.
- Evaluate and integrate software and hardware requests.
- Provide issue and problem resolution for moderately complex issues and performs disaster recovery exercises.
- Responsible for providing instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
- Interpret end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications.
- Takes a keen interest in understanding the business process and recommend solutions that effectively meet the needs of the business.
- Code and successfully perform unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution as well as compliance to the business and technical requirements.
- Work with other software engineers to design interfaces between software applications in order to complete design requirements.
- Use system traces and debugging tools for problem determination and system tuning.
- Participate in the migration of applications to quality assurance and/or the production environment.
- Work with managers and team members to develop development standards.
- Cannot work C2C
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- 3 or more years of relevant experience.
- Professional experience developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Proficient knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design and development.
- Familiarity working in the Microsoft Azure Environment.
- Experience supporting business reporting needs and expertise creating custom SSRS reports.
- Expert knowledge of SQL using SQL Server.
- Exposure to software development lifecycle in an Agile environment.
- Experience supporting large enterprise-wide critical applications.
- Good working knowledge of Windows operating environments.
- Good communication skills to effectively communicate with various IT teams and business units.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of project management tool JIRA / Confluence.
- Experience using Microsoft’s Power BI, developing reports by pulling in different data sources.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM online is preferred.
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems such as Github is preferred.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.