Aston Carter is looking for a qualified candidate to join an incredible accounting team!
- Perform duties to audit and process account payables in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process invoices, check requests, expense reports for payment.
- Review accounts payable documents for accuracy, internal controls, delegation of authority, and accounting codes.
- Apply working knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping terms and procedures.
- Verify accuracy, completeness and consistency of accounting information received.
- Resolve vendor and internal inquiries.
- Perform data entry on computer system.
- May prepare periodic reports and other records.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience within accounts payable
- basic excel experience
- knowledge of account payables and the process
- someone driven who would like a long term role and at incredible company
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.