With net sales of more than €2.8 billion, approximately 13,000 employees, 34 industrial sites, operating in more than 100 countries worldwide, we are a world leader in flooring and sport surfaces, committed to designing solutions to make a positive impact on people and the planet.
By joining us, you will be part of an international culture where you can expand your horizons, change the game and design the future of society. And where our values, collaboration, creativity, commitment and caring underpin our success.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, END USER
The Account Executive (AE) sales position develops new prospects and maintains relationships with existing customers to increase territory market opportunities. As part of Tarkett's diverse collection of products, this position will be responsible for presenting Tarkett entire portfolio of soft surface and resilient commercial products to address a variety of applications, aesthetics, and budget requirements. Specific responsibilities include daily sales calls, building relationships with existing customers, continually prospecting for viable new accounts, and ensuring Tarkett’s products and services consistently meet customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to develop a thorough understanding of the Company’s overall business direction, its mission, and operating strategies
- Develop Territory account list prioritized by annuity account potential, sales volume, potential project size.
- Identify new projects through various sources including, research, networking, cold-calling and developing deeper relationships with current clients.
- Work directly with clients to identify the appropriate product solution for their application, working towards Tarkett Solutions Spectrum selection. Partner with A&D and distribution sales teams to convert transactional opportunities into sales and potentially annuity standardization programs.
- Consistently update CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database with all pertinent customer / project / product / pricing information.
- Consistently meet financial and other objectives as set.
- Manage and establish distribution / flooring contractor business plans.
- Develop proposals by understanding market pricing strategies and available purchase vehicles (Contracts, Group Purchasing Organizations, Buying Agreements).
- Review daily order entry, confirming customer / segment data is correct, follow through to ensure shipments occur within clients expected requirements.
- Provide weekly sales and market updates for Regional and Territory leaders, including competitive activity, product trends, promotional activity and progress toward KPIs.
- Follow up on installation schedules and post-installation inspections to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage quality issues with customers immediately and facilitates solution to problems locally or in concert with operating management at division headquarters
- Create and sell territory specific promotions and merchandising programs.
- Execute sales blitzes and product launches.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key internal stakeholders including other AE’s, segment specific marketing teams, marketing and customer service in order to execute outstanding experiences for Tarkett customers.
- Represent Tarkett in a professional manner when engaging contractors, distributors, architects, design firms or end-users.
- All other duties as assigned.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or other related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 4 years of sales related experience required
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office) and experience with CRM – Dynamics is preferred
- Industry experience strongly preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Overnight travel is required (30%)
This description is a general statement of duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. This description is not intended to be all inclusive and other related duties may be assigned.
Come and see how is life at Tarkett! www.careers.tarkett.com