Veterinarian - World Golf Village
Location: World Golf Village
Come work with us in Paradise!!
At Pet Paradise we believe in delivering high quality medicine along with exceptional client experience in a compassionate environment. With our innovative, comprehensive pet care experience, patients can experience veterinary care in a less stressful environment. A place where routine exams, diagnostics, vaccinations, and wellness programs are only a splash away from the pool and their best friends.
Spend more time with each client and less time rushing to the next. On average, many of our doctors see between 15-20 patients or less per day. Enjoy a pace that allows you to work the case with a patient effectively and build a relationship and educate the client. Enjoy an environment with stable, set hours with no on-call or after hours.
Pet Paradise is a rapidly growing company providing a unique opportunity for veterinarians at any stage of their career, whether you are a recent graduate, experienced veterinarian or just looking for a refreshing new career path. We believe in hiring doctors with diverse skill sets, education, cultures, and prior experience working together to deliver the highest quality veterinary care and client experience.
Pet Paradise Offers Competitive Packages Including:
- Competitive annual salary, lucrative sign on bonus, quarterly bonus!!!
- Quarterly profit-sharing structure based on net revenue of location
- Relocation assistance packages
- Veterinary student loan repayment program
- Bring your pet to work with you every day with complimentary Pet Day Camp
- Complimentary Pet Boarding (30 non-holiday days per year)
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Flexible spending account for medical and dependent care
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Liability and malpractice insurance
- Fitness membership quarterly reimbursement
- Preventive care for your pet
- Hill's Science Diet discount feeding program
- Practice in accordance with evidence-based medicine and current Pet Paradise standards of care.
- Assist in creation and implementation of continuously enhanced veterinary best practice guidelines.
- Foster a culture of preventive healthcare through education, client partnerships and Pet Paradise Wellness Plans.
- Educate the paraprofessional team and clients while being an advocate for pet health through education, treatment plans, appointments, and home healthcare recommendations to elevate the human-pet bond.
- Foster an inclusive and collaborative veterinary and resort support team by communicating medical standards, ethical practices, and veterinary knowledge and experience
- Exemplify our three Core Values: Passion, Innovation, and Community.
- Doctor of Veterinary (DVM/VMD) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
- Current DEA License.
- Veterinary State License.
- USDA Accreditation.
Paradise with a Purpose
Pet Paradise values the importance of creating a positive impact on pet health and as well as our communities. Paradise with a Purpose is a Pet Paradise Foundation designed to benefit local pets in need. To learn more about our philanthropy and Paradise with a Purpose, please visit www.petparadise.com.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin