Do you live at the intersection between learning, storytelling, and technology? Do you believe that people acquire skills best when they are motivated by learning experiences that are relevant and memorable? Do you want your work to have a direct impact? That’s where we come in!
The aim of the Go-to-Market (GTM) Enablement team is to support sustainable high growth by driving outstanding sales performance. A New Relic GTM Enablement professional designs and executes enablement programs in collaboration with key business partners and will interact with senior levels within the organization as part of a fast paced environment and dynamic team.
What You’ll Do
- Design learning curricula that balances continuous learning with on-the-job performance strategies
- Help define and implement processes and tools to scale learning experiences for our sales teams beyond single events to encompass long-term programs.
- Develop assessment approaches that conform to best-in-class accreditation strategies and processes
- Communicate and lead program objectives and deployment plans
- Contribute to program management logistics including scheduling, scoping, and resourcing assets for recurring enablement.
- Drive innovation and agile development methodologies to maintain a constant stream of iterative enablement resources that evolve with the needs of the GTM audience.
- Build and maintain valued relationships with key stakeholders and executives to align learning experiences with business goals and performance strategies
- Proficient in analyzing business needs and selling value to customers.
- Proven track record of crafting and executing creative digital enablement learning programs
- 7+ years of Instructional Design and Project Management experience across a variety of delivery channels (blended, F2F, eLearning, mobile, etc.)
- Proficient in establishing learning and performance metrics and measurements
- Experienced at establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent teammate with good leadership skills
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and visual interpersonal skills are a must.
- Certification in Instructional Design, Education, Multi-media Production (or verifiable equivalent experience)
- Ready to travel where required (approximately 10%)
Nice to Have
- Strong creative expertise in visual design (InDesign, Keynote, PowerPoint, Balsamiq, Prezi, etc.)
- Familiarity with groundbreaking learning design theories (action mapping, spaced repetition, learner experience design)
- Experience with audio/video production and eLearning software (Adobe Creative Cloud, Final Cut Pro, Articulate Suite, etc.)
- Shown success implementing gamification and/or mobile learning
- Familiarity with application monitoring and/or New Relic
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.