SAIC is seeking a VMWare Airwatch/Workspace One Systems Engineer to support a large federal government agency. Employee will perform on-site, at a secure government location Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Occasional off-hour, weekend and holiday support may be required during scheduled and un-scheduled events.
Description of Duties
- Performs Systems Engineering activities related to Information Technology or Engineering including: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecting, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, system & op. performance analysis, Lifecycle cost analysis & estimation, decision analysis and physical configuration analysis (PCA) .
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software or engineering specifications.
- Provides specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- From an information technology perspective, may be concerned with floor layout, power & cooling, data storage, infrastructure management, backup, monitoring, operating systems, directory services, identity management, access management, and automation.
Required Education, Experience, Skills, & Attributes
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- VMWare AirWatch Unified Endpoint Management (UEM)/Workspace One up to 18.104.22.168
- Apple iOS and Android mobile device troubleshooting
- Enrollment and Organization Group assignment
- Console administration
- Enhanced Management configurations (Profile/Policies/System Settings)
- Application integration (Group assignments)
- COPE vs Work Profile vs COBO (Android). iOS enterprise issued vs BYOD
- Android for Enterprise
- Apple Business Manager (ABM)
- SDK experience a strong plus
- Must hold an interim secret clearance to start with eligibility to obtain a secret clearance.
Desired Experience, Skills, & Attributes
- AirWatch/Workspace ONE professional certifications
- MCSE, MCITP and MSCP certifications
- ITIL, CISSP, Citrix, RSA, and/or GIAC certifications
- MS Server 2016 and 2019
- MS SCCM
- DOD 8570 Security