SAIC is looking for a well-qualified Computer Network Defense (CND) Engineer to join an exciting program in Northern Virginia. As a CND Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and administering the infrastructure supporting the computer Network Defense – Service Provider (CND-SP) information system. This may include, but is not limited to, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) products and other CND tools as deployed within the enterprise Wide Area Network (WAN). You will develop and manage CND capabilities (i.e., tools, tactics, and techniques) that will be used by CND analysts. You will develop and maintain system documentation as it pertains to CND capabilities and their implementation.
- An active Top Secret clearance with eligibility for access to sensitive compartmented information (TS/SCI);
- The ability to complete a counter-intelligence scope polygraph (CSP);
- Bachelor's Degree and 9 years experience, Master's Degree and 7 years experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- One of the following certifications:
- International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification, or
- The Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Essentials Certification (GSEC);
- Two or more years experience in developing, maintaining, and operating a SIEM and/or vulnerability scanner product;
- Two or more years experience in maintaining and operating Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers; and
- Four years or more experience in developing and maintaining CND technologies deployed across a multi-platform (Windows, Linux, etc) enterprise-grade WAN.
- An active Top Secret clearance with access to SCI;
- Having completed a counter-intelligence scope polygraph (CSP) within the last five (7) years;
- Four years or more experience in developing, maintaining, and operating Splunk or other SIEM products;
- Four years or more experience in developing, maintaining, and operating Tenable/ACAS or other vulnerability scanning products;
- Four or more years experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux or other enterprise linux product; and
- Four years or more experience with evaluating technologies in accordance with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability