Scheduling Administrator - Workforce Management
Part of Wayfair's Workforce Planning organization, Scheduling is responsible for collecting forecasted inputs and designing a staffing layout strategy to achieve performance objectives set by the business. In addition to staffing tasks, Scheduling is responsible for off queue intake and shrinkage monitoring to assist with cost allocation.
What You'll Do
- Ensures schedules are generated on a regular basis to maximize efficiency of resources
- Provides and maintains intra-day performance reports and manages schedule exceptions
- Ensures data integrity within WFM system Captures, stores, and reports on historical statistics
- Provides and creates new hire and department shift bids
- Delivers on scheduling requirements
- Services internal customers through ticket resolution
- Implements strategic business planning and ensure agents are skilled correctly to receive the correct calls
What You'll Need
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with reports and turn data into staffing plans with changing goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - ability to turn data into a story
- Focus on intra-day performance and ability to quickly pivot/adjust a plan to meet the demands of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Workforce Management experience
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point)
- Experience with Workforce Management Software (such as Aspect, Teleopti, etc.).
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.