About Klosterman Baking Company:
As a fourth generation family-owned bakery, we’ve perfected our craft since 1892. Klosterman is dedicated to 100% Total Customer Satisfaction by putting the right people FIRST. We provide quality products to all of our customers across the Midwest via Fresh Distribution, and Nationwide via Frozen Distribution. From our fresh hamburger buns to our hardy sliced bread varieties, our commitment to baking with natural ingredients and providing a fresh great taste never ends. Here at Klosterman we understand the importance of family, that’s why we pride ourselves on having a hometown feel within all our locations.
At Klosterman Baking Company our Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing a broad range of maintenance activities to maintain the facility, equipment, machinery and production operations.
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Preventive maintenance to plant equipment, machinery and facilities
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment and machinery for mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, or other problems using schematics, drawings, manuals, multi-meters, etc.
- Troubleshoot AC and DC electrical controls and circuits
- Understand PLC operations and troubleshoot from a nonprogrammer level.
- Perform routine tasks, such as set-ups, cleaning, lubricating, and starting equipment
- Operate forklifts and scissor lift equipment